Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Happy Christmas Wreath.........or Two..............or Three


There are lots of variations of fabric wreaths out there and I just sort made this one up this week. Gathered up all my red and white fabrics and cut pieces 2 inch by 8 inch. Just folded them over lengthwise and tied them onto a metal 8 inch ring.  It was fun seeing it come together and extra fun as Mister Rick took rotary cutter in hand and helped.  Gotta love that!  The fun thing about this too, is that it will carry over for Valentines Day too. 


I have totally too much fun creating little paper wreaths too. They are so simple and inexpensive too. A piece of double sided paper with Christmas music and Holly all done up in black and neutral is topped off with a center piece of old pierced metal and a big rhinestone jewelery piece.
This Paper of Holly was one sided, so I coated the inside with snowy glitter to finish it off.  Got a little too heavy handed with some green stamp pad, but I still like it. The middle is a Bakelite button topped with a pierced Pearl button.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love the cream/black colored one! Have a great day.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pretty! I like them all! You've given me some creative ideas. I don't work much with fabric except for cross stitch, which I haven't done in a few years. Love that red and white fabric strip wreath. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't wreaths just so much fun?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails