Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Time Gratitude



I have had this picture as my screen saver the past few weeks. I love seeing the sweet sheep and their shepherd who is there to feed them. They have to trust that he will always remember to come feed them. I need to be like these sheep, believing that God will be there to supply my needs.

I love the many snows we have been having! And, I REALLY love getting comfy on the couch in front of the fire, crocheting or reading or watching college basketball. I am so grateful for the comforts of home.

3 comments:

  1. Your picture is beatuiful and calming. Reminds me that the Good Shepard is watching over us. Did you pick a new screen saver or are you sharing it? Actually I love ALL your pictures. Sleep tight and stay warm and cozy...............God loves you and so do I.
    Gwen in Snowy Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Yes this time of the year makes me feel grateful for my cosy home and comforts too! I love your screen saver it is a wonderful reminder to have faith. suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Linda! Nice to meet ya! Hoppin on over here from Connie's blog. I saw that you were the lucky winner and wanted to Congratulate you.
    Going to follow along, hope that is OK. Will be back.
    Hugs from Texas,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails