Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Artwork to Share

I put a lot of myself into these pieces. I never sit down and do an entire piece at one time. Ideas have to come to me, bit by bit.

First one is on a 4 X 6 mat board and called "Out Standing"; we are all outstanding in our field; the secret is in finding the right field! I am STILL trying to do this after 58 years!

Second one, also on 4 x 6 mat board is "On the Road", although my husband calls it Bonnie and Clyde; it does kind of have that look to it.

Last one is on an old book cover and is 5 x 7 1/2 is "Life is a Circus".......!!!




Well, if you are not just looking, but actually reading what I write, and you like any of these pieces, leave me a comment. If I actually get any comments, and I will choose one on Wednesday night and send you one of these three collage pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Linda, as usual, you are creating very beautiful original works of art! I would like to order one of your hanging pieces, or maybe more than one, for Christmas gifts this year, only I would like to provide the photos you use. I would use photos of those who would be receiving the gifts. I also LOVE your bookmarks, which actually would make wonderful gifts as well, with my family's/friends' photos on them. I also love your gift tags and want to order some of them. And don't be giving me everything I want. You deserve to be PAID for your beautiful gift of art. And while you're at it, how about getting in the car and driving up here. Leave in the morning and arrive for dinner in the evening. John and I will spoil you. Love you lots, Miz Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! I just found your blog and will definitely be visiting again. I love your new pieces, especially "Bonnie and Clyde!" I just started a blog myself (two whole posts!) and have much to learn. Yours looks great!

    Sherry in Little Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I missed this...I just found your blog through Green Paper but I love your work and have signed on as a follower! I think all 3 of these pieces are wonderful but I really like your "life is a circus" one:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails