Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas Fun in Grammys' Workshop








Been making little Christmas post card collages this past week. I copy and print the post cards onto card stock and mount them over sheets of music. It is fun to add the little bits of this and that~~~~~ buttons and ribbons and stuff. The last one is done in a wood box. I used a bit of cotton batting to simulate snow and glued in some pearls here and there.

Working with these old images make me feel much better than I have been feeling lately. On a very personal note, I struggle with depression, big time. I have had several weeks of doing really well and the past few days I have really crashed. Today, for something TOTALLY different, my husband and I played Gin Rummy. Haven't done that in years and it has been so much fun! Hope today is good for you where you live.

2 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous Linda, they put a smile on my face and I hope they did the same for you:)

    (((HUGS)))
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee your blog!!! So much so that I am now a follower!!! I found you looking to buy a button for my new page but the link is gone. Can you help me ??? Thanks a million an love the blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails