Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Simplest Things




I love making little groupings out of this and that. I got this sweet little very worn drawer in Indiana recently. It is only about 4 inches wide and deep. Filled it up with the fringe ends of fluff from my recent burlap drying session. Finished it off with a sweet metal heart and my childhood fork. I have very few things from my early years, so this fork means a lot. It is all rather sweet to view and fun to make little vignettes from what you have around. Think it needs something underneath to anchor it. Wanna come over and help me look around for stuff? We can also have tea and a chat. :)

2 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Love it! It's so very cool that you still have your childhood fork...that's amazing. I wish I had more things from my childhood. Unfortunately, because we moved so often (Dad was in the Air Force) we seemed to have purged a lot of things. You're lucky!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat Linda, love it, you have lots of nice ideas. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails