Saturday, October 24, 2009

Girls' Day Out and New Fun Finds



Had a terrific day out with my dear friend Karen yesterday. Flea Market/Antique Sale, Estate Sale, Antique Shop, lunch, Nell Hills. The tree colors in Kansas/Missouri are more gorgeous than usual this year. I told my grandson that one of the things about getting older is that you really love things like the fall leaves changing. Guess I realize how precious each season can be and that this one may be my last. (Not to worry; I am well; I just realize the brevity of life).

Snagged some good finds too. Another darling little cup with kitties! And, a whole box of Bridge Tallies with BUTTONS! So cute with little feathers and bits of this and that with the button faces. I will be reselling these very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails