Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a Blessed Life!


Back from Indiana with a ton of great memories! Exhausted too! Dianne kept me going non-stop. Just wait until you see the transformation of the grandkids' room that we accomplished. Also, we hosted a wonderful tea party for her friends and went to the button show in Michigan. Worked on a glue book and took a horse and buggy ride with Amish friends. Got a few little goodies at some antique shops too.
I'm a happy girl today; it is one of my very favorite rainy kind of days~~~~~~
I will post some pics as soon as I re-group and rest up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Starshine!!!

    Here I am...........following you!! I loved seeing you at the Fall Show. I looked for you Saturday night and alas, you had flown the coop. Your Blog site is wonderful and I can't wait to use some of your ideas to get motivated to create again. I love your Fall "Hanging" and fabric bags..............many other things. Keep going, you are an inspiration!! Tell Kay I said "hi", I would have enjoyed a chat, I am always preoccupied at the shows when I am "working". ;o) What is the "glue book" about?

    Love, Gwen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails