Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Creations to Share



Besides Christmasy ideas, I have made a few one of a kind things this past week. I took them to the shop where my items are on consignment, Now and Then. The Game piece is in an old cheese box. I actually added a couple more bits to it after I took this picture.

"JOY" is an ornament with rub on letters on an old Spoon that I bent backwards and fluffed up with lace and black ribbon.

I also took in the little tray with stamps that I made several months ago and showed before.



It is so fun to come up with things to create but without the pressure of trying to crank out huge amounts for a specific sale.


After all, if it ain't fun, why do it?

3 comments:

  1. The cheesebox shadowbox is so cute. It is one of those 'why didn't I think of that' things! I love the one-of-a-kind type of item. That's why I don't go to many craft shows anymore. Who wants what everybody else has! Hope all of your creations are selling like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda! What a creative mind you have!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice art work, love the spoon and your blog. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails