Monday, September 14, 2009

Acorns are F~A~L~L~I~N~G ~~~~~~~~~~~

I know; Fall will not arrive for another week, but I love ACORNS all year around.
My acorn buttons are made from many materials: glass; both colored and black, brass, Bakelite, celluloid, plastics, pewter and steel.

They are mounted on a 9 X 12 piece of mat board that I first covered with a piece of wallpaper from a sample book. Then I used colored pencils to fill in some Dover letters to glue down the middle. Frames used by many button collectors are made to accommodate this 9 X 12 format. They have slide out backs so that you can easily open and add more buttons.

I just Love Fall and Acorns!

ENJOY!









1 comment:

  1. That's just adorable, I love Fall and acorns too!
    What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails